READY TO GET STARTED?
Please take a look through our requirements:
- A minimum of 2 Years Professional Paid Childcare Experience (this does not include family)
- 3 Childcare References & 2 Personal or Professional References (not including family)
- Must be 19 or older
- CPR & First Aid Certified (we can help you get this if you do not have a current one)
- Clean Criminal Background & Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License & Reliable Vehicle
- A Complete Childcare Resume (we can provide a template if you do not have one)
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Pass the INA Basic Skills Assessment – a great addition to your resume!
- Long-Term Job Nanny Eligibility: Must be able to commit to a family for a minimum of 1 year
- MERIT training (Seattle Nanny provides classes)